e-Gel Bags 1kg Orange w/ Observation Window
Here’s to an excellent way to protect your products against moisture. This 1-kg Silica Gel e-Gel pack is great to use to prevent your goods from moisture when in long-term storage or transit. It has an observation window where you can monitor the change in colour from orange to dark green when moisture begins to penetrate. This 1-kg pack of Silica Gel e-Gel will adsorb moisture vapour whilst remaining dry to touch.
Also available in 100g and 500g sachets. Speak to the Omni-tuff Team as to your specific requirements so a tailor-made solution will be done for you.
e-Gel bags 1000g (1kg) Indicating Orange to Green Silica Gel with observation window (12/pack)
Item Code: 09-SEG1000G
- Observation Window
- Orange to Green Silica gel desiccant (eGel)
- It will adsorb moisture vapour whilst remaining dry to touch. The surface area and structure of the desiccant particles will influence the rate of moisture adsorption. The amount of moisture adsorbed will depend on the quality of desiccant employed. If the desiccant is dried out again the indicator will revert to its original colour.
- Changes colour to indicate product activity
This simplistic 4 step preservation process is designed to be both flexible and multifunctional. Certain users choose to use only some of the steps, while others utilise the complete process.
Speak to the OMNI-TUFF Team as to your specific needs and a tailor-made solution will be designed for you.
- 1. Seal ‘n’ Peel Brushable: 4L 04-SNP452/4 20L 04-SNP452/20
- Seal’n’Peel for Stainless Steel: 4L 04-SNPOGS/4 20L 04-SNPOGS/20
- Seal ‘n’ Peel Sprayable: 4L 04-SNP442/4 20L 04-SNP442/20
- 2. e-Gel Bags: 500g 09-SEG500G 1kg 09-SEG1000G
- 3. VCI Paper 02-PCVCI1200/200/70
- 4. UV Stabilised / Corrosion Inhibited Plastics:
- Shrink Sheet 12-LFSUC542
- Pallet Shrink Bags 12-PBNUC200-2100
- Pallet Shrink Tube 12-PSNUC200